Kathryn attended Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California, where she obtained Bachelor of Arts degrees in both English and History, graduating cum laude in May 2006.
In May 2013, Kathryn completed her legal studies and obtained her juris doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law, in Malibu, California. Kathryn graduated in the top ten percent of her class earning the esteemed honor of Order of the Coif. Kathryn was also a member of the Dean’s List and Faculty Scholar. While studying at Pepperdine, Kathryn served as Associate Editor for the Law Review and was a member of the Interschool Appellate Advocacy team, Moot Court Executive Board, Federalist Society, and the Christian Legal Society.
- Civil Litigation
- Appellate Law
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D. 2013
- Westmont College (B.A. English, History, 2006)
Bar and Court Admissions:
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- San Joaquin Valley Chapter of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers